Lost or Stolen Bank of Bird-In-Hand CheckCard
Lost or Stolen Visa
717-768-8811 – Personal
717-768-8811 - Business
Call Bank of Bird-In-Hand as soon as you realize your card is lost or stolen. If you witness a crime, report it to the police and to the ATM operator.
Protect Your Identity While at the ATM
- Protect your privacy – Be aware of others in line behind you. Position yourself in front of the ATM keyboard to prevent anyone from observing your PIN.
- Be prepared – Fill out deposit forms and have your card out and ready to use before approaching the ATM.
- Drive-up ATMs – Remember to keep your doors locked, your other car windows up and your car running.
- Treat your ATM card like cash – Guard your ATM card, checks and credit cards.
- Keep your PIN (Personal Identification Number) private – Do not write your PIN on your card or keep it in your wallet. Memorize it or keep it at home. Stand directly in front of an ATM when entering your PIN.
- Save your receipts – Do not leave your receipt at the ATM. Remember to record each transaction and match it to your monthly statement.