Job Title: Business Development Officer
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
Job Description Summary:
The Business Development Officer is responsible for developing new deposits, loans and other Bank business products. This position works independently or closely with Commercial Lenders and Branch Managers in attaining new customer relationships as well as growth to existing relationships.
Provides a superior level of customer service while ensuring compliance with Bank policies and procedures. This includes identifying and supporting cash management products and services to establish prospective customers.
Assesses customers’ needs and recommends appropriate products and services.
Primary Activities and Responsibilities:
- Acquires new customers and calls on existing and prospective clients in order to build new business.
- Builds relationships with new and existing clients.
- Produces growth in income by selling Bank products and services, developing relationships with referral sources, and identifying and capitalizing on opportunities.
- Identifies potential clients and the decision makers within the organization/business
- Researches and builds relationships with new clients
- Sets up meetings with client decision makers and principals
- Provides product and service implementation support for business customers including installation of any equipment and initial/annual site visits and risk assessments.
- Assists new and existing customers with structuring Retail and Commercial Relationships.
- Develops deposit relationships and works with branch personnel to open new deposit accounts.
- Works closely with support staff to develop a cash management program with appropriate products and services.
- Stays informed of current trends within the industry and utilizes this information to assist in job function and offer feedback to management to improve product offerings and/or efficiencies.
- Maintains knowledge of and the ability to identify potential opportunities in the market.
- Collaborates with Branch Managers and Commercial Lenders. Participates in joint calling efforts with branch personnel and Commercial Lenders.
- Participates in networking functions and opportunities within respective markets to increase awareness and develop new business.
- Ensures all appropriate agreements and contracts are negotiated properly
- Actively participates in civic, business and other community activities which gain business opportunities for the Bank.
Minimum Requirements for Position:
- Full understanding of all applicable laws and regulations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Excellent customer service skills and sound business decision making skills
- Works well with other support areas of the Bank
- Demonstrates good verbal communication, presentation, and consensus-building skills
- Ability and willingness to work outside the office and to meet clients at their residence and/or place of business
- Excellent written communication skills
- 3-5 years cash management /banking experience
- Use of own car for travel and appointments
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to adjust schedule and meet business requirements
- Attend networking opportunities
- Attendance at Bank and customer meetings
- Secure supplies and files
- Digital dexterity and eye/hand coordination in the operation of office equipment
- Light to moderate lifting and carrying of supplies, files, etc.
- Ability to speak to and to hear other employees on the telephone and in person
- Body and motor skills sufficient to enable the incumbent to move from one office location to another
- Capable of learning to use typical office equipment
- Manipulate a keyboard
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Job Title: Part Time Teller & Customer Service Representative
Reports To: Lead Teller or Branch Manager
The teller/customer service representative receives and pays out money, as well as accurately keeps records of money and negotiable instruments involved in a financial institution’s various transactions. The teller/customer service representative meets the needs of customers by providing quality service. The position is responsible for opening new accounts and responding to customer questions concerning both existing accounts and new accounts. Previous banking experience required. work approximately 20 to 30 hours per week, as needed. Applicant must be able to work Saturday mornings.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org