Bank of Bird-In-Hand respects your right to privacy and security as you visit our website. Please feel free to view any pages. No personal information is recovered as a result of you viewing our website.
At times it may be necessary for us to gather personal information so that we may better serve you. Bank of Bird-In-Hand recognizes and respects your expectation that privacy be protected. To ensure your personal privacy is maintained, Bank of Bird-In-Hand has set forth the following policies:
- You may visit our website to gather information about the bank, our products and services without providing any personal information.
- Any information you do provide us, will be used for the bank’s business purposes only.
- We will strive to limit access to customer information to those authorized individuals who have a legitimate need to know.
- We will maintain security procedures that guard access to and disclosure of information about customers.
- Customer information will not be shared with any other non-affiliate third parties, except as permitted by law.
Bank of Bird-In-Hand does not collect identifying information about visitors to our site, we do however are standard software to collect information to track activity on our site. This helps us to better understand how many people use our site and which pages or features are most popular.
The information that we do collect and retain is:
- The name of your Internet Service Provider
- The website that referred you to us
- The date and time the pages were accessed
- The pages your accessed
We hope you find our website helpful. If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns, please contact us.